Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer Ennui


Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream? - Poe































Sorry to have disappeared there for awhile gang, but it looks like for a few days there, I was suffering from a late Summer case of the existential blues.

Having spent the entire Summer stuck at home first waiting for and then later recovering from surgery, I have had a lot of time on my hands to more or less just sit there, and for the last few days, just sit there I did.

Good news is on the horizon though, so it looks like I'm going back to work late next week

Still, just because I'm depressed is no reason why you should suffer.

Here watch this, it's cheery....


Vincent Price: The Cask of Amontillado pt 1.





                                                 Vincent Price: The Cask of Amontillado pt



No comments:

Post a Comment