Sunday, February 19, 2012

More Movie Moments - The Naughty Bits



I was sort of fascinated to see that all the way back in the "Nudie Cutie" days of the early 1960's, that the eternally returning character of "Miss Jones" had already made her first appearance.




I had never heard of this particular version of "All In The Family" before, but from the tagline, I suspect that "Arch D Bunker" had a very different type of "meathead" then on CBS.

Now of course the most famous dirty movie of all time has to remain Deep Throat, starring Linda Lovelace. Again, it's interesting to note that while the paper wouldn't let the theater publish the whole name of the movie, it didn't stop it from being a huge hit, as can be seen by the "34th Smash Week" tag.



Also, while not a follower of the manly side of the industry, I never the less get the the feeling that "The Fantastic Heroes" was a better movie then a lot of loops.

Then of course there was Marilyn Chambers, former Ivory Snow girl gone wrong who made quite the splash in the Mitchell Brothers, Behind the Green Door.





At this late date, I don't have any problem admitting that I had quite the crush on Ms. Chambers back in the day, having first seen her in David Cronenberg's  Rabid, and went absolutely nuts as only a 14 year old boy can when I discovered this girl had started out doing "adult" films.




Marilyn's been gone for awhile now, but she was one swell girl.








1 comment:

  1. I've heard of all-nude Shakespearean plays but never Dante's Inferno. I'm betting it's not that faithful to the original.

    ReplyDelete