Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy


Remember to take big bites out of life kids.


The heat has broken and a very cool breeze is blasting off of the Rocky Mountains, the temperature is in the low 60's and the sun is giving off just the right amount of warmth to keep it from being cold.

Helen, our newest orphaned kitten has taken to solids and looks like she is going to make it after all, right now she is eating my left big toe.

Finally after more then two months on workers compensation, I have been cleared to go back to work next week, and while some people would look at that as something of a drag, I honestly just can not wait. Sitting at home had its moments, sure, but I'm really ready to get moving again.

So in celebration of the end of my Summer funk, it's time to dance for Bootsy, George and the gang...




No comments:

Post a Comment